London Road, Leigh-On-Sea
* AVAILABLE NOW
* OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN :19'3 X 12'9 (5.89 X 3.88) WITH OVEN/HOB/WASHING MACHINE/DISHWASHER
* BEDROOM 1: 12'9 X 9'3 WITH MIRROR WARDROBES
* EN SUITE SHOWER/W.C
* BEDROOM 2: 11'4 X 7' (3.47 X 2.18)
* PRINCIPAL WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
* ELECTRIC HEATING
* FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* PARKING BAY No: 14
* EPC: C 79
* TAX BAND: D
* SORRY NO PETS OR CHILDREN
* TENANT TOTAL MINIMUM INCOME REQUIRED £26500
RESERVATION AMOUNT: 1 week’s rent – This will be included within the first months rental due at the successful start of the tenancy.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable ABODE ‘THE AGENT’
RESERVATION FEE is non-refundable should the application be declined for non-disclosure of material information. E.g. Adverse credit, landlord, employment, accountant and or income history Right to rent disallowed. If the tenant decides not to proceed.
Should the tenancy not commence on the agreed date which is normally 14 days from agreement to rent unless alternative date agreed at time of reservation due to the tenants action or inaction.
DEPOSIT: 1 MONTHS RENTAL
During the tenancy payable to ABODE
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England base rate.
Payment of £50.00 For the reasonable incurred cost for the loss of keys/security devices.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy
Utilities – gas, electricity, water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
ABODE is a member of CM Protect Ltd, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Mydeposits, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
London Road, Leigh-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station0.5 miles
- Chalkwell Station1.4 miles
- Westcliff Station2.2 miles
About the agent
ABODE Estates are the agents you need whether you are selling, letting, buying or renting.
We pride ourselves on offering a relaxed yet proven professional approach with an enthusiastic team who aim to offer a service where we know that clients have the confidence in us and come back time after time. That they are only too happy to recommend us to their friends and families - Why not look at our outstanding reviews and testimonials on Google from current and past cl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9750103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.