Southwell Road, Lowdham, Nottingham, NG14
- Semi Detached Cottage
- Extended Refurbished Accommodation
- Stunning Dining Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Gargage and off road Parking
- Private Courtyard Garden To The Rear
- Sought After Village Location
- Close To Village Amenities
- Internal Viewing Imperative
In brief the double glazed and centrally heated refurbished accommodation comprises reception hall, snug lounge, stunning, re-fitted dining kitchen and the contemporary, re-fitted bathroom completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms located off the landing space. To the outside there is a parking space to the rear and a gated courtyard garden requiring the absolute minimum of maintenance whilst affording you with a private outside space.
This lovely cottage has a perfect balance between quaintness and character coupled with modern, contemporary styling courtesy of the re-fitted kitchen and bathroom. If you also take into consideration the properties location within this sought after village; then you will fully understand our strongest recommendation to book a viewing. Contact us without delay to book your exclusive viewing appointment now.
13' 1'' x 11' 6'' (3.98m x 3.50m)
20' 3'' x 9' 4'' (max) (6.17m x 2.84m)
Kitchen area - 9.9 ft x 6.4 ft
8' 10'' x 6' 0'' (2.69m x 1.83m)
Under Stairs Cupboard
First Floor Landing
12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
8' 2'' x 7' 5'' (2.49m x 2.26m)
Council Tax Band
Whilst every care has been taken to prepare the property particulars, they are for guidance purposes only and do not constitute any part of a contract. The measurements are approximate and are for general guidance purposes only. Whilst we try to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon as exact measurements and potential interested parties are advised to re-check the measurements for accuracy.
Anti Money Laundering
Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Johnsons and Partners require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photocard driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to Johnsons and Partners instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Southwell Road, Lowdham, Nottingham, NG14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lowdham Station0.2 miles
- Thurgarton Station2.1 miles
- Burton Joyce Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We are a dynamic and forward-thinking Estate and Lettings Agency with prominent office locations. We bring with us over 30 years of combined sales and lettings experience in both the UK and Dubai property markets.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10408218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Johnsons and Partners, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.