Horse Guards Way, Thatcham
- Study room on the first floor
- Set over 3 well planned floors
- Walking distance to Thatcham train station
- Master bedroom with walk in dressing room and en-suite
- Luxury kitchen and separate dining room
- Large dual aspect lounge
- Versatile ground floor accommodation
- Good sized enclosed rear garden
- Garage with opening to the rear into the rear garden
- Lovely views over open fields to the front
Yopa are delighted to offer for sale this stunning 5 double bedroom detached family home. Set in a sought after modern development within walking distance to Thatcham train station, town centre and good local schools.
Offering well planned and versatile accommodation set over 3 floors and an ideal home for a growing family. On the ground floor are 2 of the 5 bedrooms that can easily be additional reception rooms, home office and gym if required. There is also a cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor with access to the garden from the utility room.
On the first floor is the living areas with a large dual aspect family lounge with access to the study from one end and then onto the separate dining room and from the other end of the lounge is a lovely spacious landing which leads into the luxury kitchen breakfast room.
On the 2nd floor are 3 of the 5 bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying its own walk in dressing room and en-suite shower room and there is also a 3 piece family bathroom suite on the 2nd floor.
To the outside is the good sized rear garden with car port end to the garage giving ideal open access to the garage area and to the front is the garage door and parking. This property overlooks lovely open fields and children's play area giving lovely views from the front over the 3 floors.
An ideal family home that has 5 double bedrooms but with a versatile twist to the ground floor.
EPC RATING: C
Horse Guards Way, Thatcham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thatcham Station0.5 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Station2.3 miles
- Newbury Station3.0 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South East we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 190921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.