Bromfelde Road, Clapham, SW4
- Charming period house retaining much of the original charm
- Delightful spacious garden
- Converted cellar Used as playroom
- Close to underground and Clapham Common
- Ideal for young family
- Five spacious double bedrooms
These delightful family houses rarely come to the market and a viewing is highly recommended. Bromfelde Road is within easy reach of the amenities of Clapham Old Town, Clapham High Street and Clapham Common. Local transport links include Clapham North Underground Station (Northern Line), Clapham High Street (Overground), being 6 stops from Canada Water and Stockwell Underground Station (Victoria Line and Northern Line), all of which provide excellent access into the City, Canary Wharf, the Embassy quarter at Nine Elms and the West End.
• Charming period house retaining much of the original charm
• Delightful Sunny Garden
• Converted Cellar Used as Playroom
• Close to Underground and Clapham Common
• Ideal for young family
• Five spacious double bedrooms
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bromfelde Road, Clapham, SW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham High Street Station0.3 miles
- Clapham North Station0.3 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Selling properties with a plus+
Welcome to Sheraton Law. We're a small and rather friendly independent sales and lettings agency that has been operating for 30 years and we're part of the fabric of Clapham's 'village'.
We like to think that we do everything that a large agency does just in a more approachable way. Because we're smaller, your business counts just that little bit more to us. And because we know our patch that little bit bett
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE200045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheraton Law , Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.