High Street, Standish, Wigan
- Three bedrooms
- End terrace
- Sought after location
- NO CHAIN
- Well maintained throughout
- Large conservatory
- Large rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- EPC- E
12' 9'' x 10' 11'' (3.88m x 3.34m)
14' 4'' x 11' 5'' (4.36m x 3.48m)
25' 9'' x 14' 8'' (7.85m x 4.47m)
14' 5'' x 11' 1'' (4.40m x 3.39m)
10' 11'' x 10' 8'' (3.33m x 3.25m)
8' 10'' x 8' 10'' (2.70m x 2.70m)
10' 3'' x 5' 5'' (3.12m x 1.64m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
High Street, Standish, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station2.2 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.4 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station3.0 miles
About the agent
It's over twenty years since our senior partner, Louise Breakey, entered the world of selling and letting Wigan properties. That's over twenty years of experience and knowledge of the business. Twenty years of knowing what works and what doesn't and understanding what it takes to sell or let your house.
Having the experience and knowledge to navigate past the obstacles that are placed in the way on a daily basis is what makes the difference between a completed sale or let and the proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10480006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breakey & Co, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.