Salters Lane, Matlock, Derbyshire
- Four Bedroom Recently Refurbished Farmhouse
- Attached Beautiful Charming Two bedroom Holiday cottage
- Over 5,500 sq ft of useful outbuildings
- Three undeveloped barns and hay barn
- Ten Horse Stable block
- Private Secluded Location
- Two separate maneges
- Courtyard / Parking area
- 26 Acres of Prime Derbyshire countryside
- Amazing Location only 5 minutes’ drive from Matlock centre
Within the grounds there are over 5,500 sq ft of outbuildings, including three undeveloped barns, a hay barn and 10 horse stable block. The courtyard contains a large parking area and an additional outbuilding, currently in use as a garage. There are also two maneges. Set in amazing glorious countryside with ample walkways, paddocks, gardens and views as far as the eye can see. This is certainly a property not to be missed.
Masson Lees Farm enjoys a private, secluded, heavenly rural location, and yet it is only 5 minutes from Matlock centre by car, so very much enjoys the best of both worlds. Accessed via a long private driveway, the property offers a lot of flexible accommodation options and huge potential for conversion into further accommodation, subject to necessary consents.
During lockdown please do take a look at our professional video of this home. A selection of our homes offer a virtual viewing service so please call Fine & Country Derbyshire.
Please click on the Property Brochure below & Video tab for full details of this property, or call us for more information
BrochuresProperty BrochureProperty VideoProperty Brochure Page TurnerArrange a Viewing
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Salters Lane, Matlock, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station0.6 miles
- Matlock Bath Station1.0 miles
- Cromford Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We offer luxury properties for sale across the county of Derbyshire. Our specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling. Local knowledge within the luxury property market across the county enables us to deliver the best results possible.
Our sophisticated marketing technologies and our experienced team of knowledgeabl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28934418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.