Cuckfield Road, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks
- Beautiful Semi Detached Victorian Cottage
- Tucked Away Private Location
- Central Village Position
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Raised Sun Terrace
- Private Off Road Parking Space
- Close To Countryside Walks
This pretty cottage nestles quietly down a private lane, being one of just four similar cottages and has been much improved in recent years. There is an enclosed entrance porch allowing the storage of coats and boots, which opens into a cosy sitting room with feature wood burning stove. An open archway connects to the dining room with the refitted kitchen across the back. An unexpected bonus is the utility room adjacent to the kitchen, providing plumbing and spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms one over looking the front and the other facing the rear with very pleasant roof top views towards Holy Trinity Church. The bathroom has a white suite and the property is centrally heated with the majority of windows being double glazed.
Externally, there is a very pleasant raised sun terrace with gate and steps leading to the private, wall enclosed off road parking space. The front garden is arranged with a range of perennial shrubs, with a pathway which splits allowing access to the neighbouring cottage.
Hurstpierpoint’s bustling High Street is only a few moments stroll away and has an enviable range of facilities. These include a village stores, butchers, bakers, greengrocers and many other independent retail outlets. Across from the beginning of the lane is St Lawrence CEP School. Hassocks mainline railway station is within 2 miles to the east with regular services to London, Gatwick and Brighton & Hove. Many miles of countryside walking in the South Downs National park can be accessed from the village.
BrochuresBrochureCuckfield Road, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Cuckfield Road, Hurstpierpoint, Hassocks
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station1.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.6 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.3 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29960005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.