Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- GUIDE PRICE £550,000 - £575,000
- Fantastic opportunity to modernise and extend STPP
- Generous 3 double bedroom apartment
- Sought after location on Mount Ephraim
- Ground floor of a handsome Victorian townhouse
- Private garden
- Share of Freehold
- One allocated parking space
- Town and Common on the doorstep
- 10 mins walk to Tunbridge Wells mainline station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Located in a highly sought-after location on Mount Ephraim, one of Tunbridge Wells most prestigious roads, with views across the town, and only 10 mins walk through the Common to Tunbridge Wells mainline station, restaurants and cafes, the High Street, and the new town with Royal Victoria Place Shopping centre.
The property is arranged with 3 double bedrooms, a very large well-proportioned living room which leads to the kitchen and out to a beautiful private garden, with a patio area and plenty of room for garden furniture.
The entrance way has space for coat & shoe storage, leading to the hallway in which there are two large storage rooms, one with great potential to be used as a functional utility room or converted into a spacious second bathroom.
The large living room is at the back of the house, with two large sash windows giving beautiful views out to the garden. There is ample space, a large decorative fireplace, and again more original built in storage.
The kitchen comes fitted with an electric hob, grill & oven. It has access out onto the garden and would be prime for extension, subject to planning permission. Arranged in a U-Shape, it has ample storage and full-size fridge, with room for a dishwasher.
Bedrooms and bathroom
The spacious master bedroom is set at the back of the house, with built in storage and a beautiful view over the garden.
The second bedroom is a large double, with the potential to build a small en-suite within the room.
The third bedroom is a double located at the front of the property.
The large bathroom has a bath & shower, WC, and wash basin.
The property comes with one allocated parking space, accessed via Molyneux Park Road. The well-stocked private garden is of a good size, with a patio area. There is also an external room, which can be used to store bikes or any other outside equipment and could be incorporated into the main living accommodation.
Within a quiet private crescent, located on the corner of Mount Ephraim and Molyneux Park Road, this is an ideal location for all the amenities of Tunbridge Wells. Within walking distance of The Pantiles, High Street, and only 0.6 miles from Tunbridge Wells train station (0.4 miles on foot).
Royal Tunbridge Wells is the only spa town in the South East of England, full of historic and elegant architecture, offering a vibrant choice of pubs, restaurants and cafes, and popular with commuters and families due to good access to London and excellent schools.
There is a good selection of schools in the area both state and independent for all ages of children.
Tunbridge Wells mainline station is approximately 0.6 miles with regular services under 1 hour to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street.
- Share of Freehold with a 999-year lease from 1983
- Buildings Insurance per annum, £255.58
- Service charge, 25% of maintenance costs.
- EPC rating E
Viewings by appointment only with Winkworth Tunbridge Wells.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.3 miles
- High Brooms Station1.4 miles
- Frant Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL200101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.