Park Gardens, Banbury
- Retirement Living
- Unlike any other retirement development in the area
- Adjacent to Peoples Park
- Easy walk to town centre
- Beautiful accommodation and grounds
- Excellent range of communal facilities on site including cafe/bistro, lounge, activity studio and gym
- Communal gardens
- Spa room, health and beauty room
- Immaculate apartments
- Easy moving
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into Broughton Road and after the North Oxfordshire College take the first turning right into Bath Road. Follow the road around the right hand bend and after a short distance take the turning on the right where signposted to Park Gardens. Parking is available and the marketing suite can be found in the far left corner.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - PARK GARDENS offers a variety of opportunities to take up a new hobby, make new friends and get involved in a range of activities whenever you like, right on your doorstep. Retirement Living is all about doing the things that you want to do when you want to do them. Communal facilities include café bistro, lounge, activity studio, gym, hair and beauty salon The market town of Banbury is the ideal setting for your new retirement home, Park Gardens is less than a mile from the town centre with its fantastic range of shops, pubs and restaurants plus places of interest such as The Oxford Canal and Tooley's Boatyard.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented nearly new one bedroomed retirement apartment with balcony and woodland views with lift access up to the second floor as well as stairway with communal facilities and resources on site.
* Private entrance hall with radiator, doors to all accommodation.
* Shower room with anti slip flooring, walk-in shower cubicle which is fully tiled with a dual headed shower, WC and wash basin, built-in storage units, spotlights, shaver point, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
* Large bedroom with two double glazed windows overlooking the wooded treed area, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
* Good sized sitting room with an opening to the kitchen area, TV point, wall mounted intercom security system, radiator, sliding double glazed doors onto the balcony. The balcony has composite decking flooring, views of the treed green and is very private.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of white gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated oven, integrated fridge freezer, four ring electric hob, plinth heater, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, stainless steel splashbacks with extractor hood over, spotlights.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Referral Fees - Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
Park Gardens, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.7 miles
- Kings Sutton Station3.8 miles
About the agent
A reputation built on trust and experience
Always Selling and Letting
Established in 1984, Anker and Partners are the longest running independent firm of Estate Agents, Letting Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Banbury.
We offer a committed approach to selling and letting property and pride ourselves on our quality of service, dealing with everything from studio apartments to country homes.
- Over 30 years of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29960292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.