Brinsea Road, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49
- Detached house in a village location
- Fantastic countryside views
- Large garden
- Potential building plot with the necessary planning permission
- 4 bedrooms
- Lounge, sitting room & dining room
- Double garage and parking for multiple vehicles
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Two bathrooms and a cloakroom
DETACHED COUNTRYSIDE RESIDENCE WITH FANTASTIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS......Set in the village of Congresbury and only a 5 minute drive to Mendip Springs golf club, this beautiful detached residence has views from every window. To the side of the property there is a separate entrance to a plot of land, that could easily accommodate 2 or 3 lodges or a single dwelling with the necessary planning permission.
The property is approached via a lovely size driveway to the accommodation which comprises hallway, cloakroom, good size lounge, large dining room, sitting room with double doors on to the garden, re-fitted kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, the main bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite shower room, a re-fitted family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle, plus oil central heating, large gardens surrounding the property, which back onto fields, double garage, ample parking plus to the side of the property there is a separate entrance giving access to a plot of land, that could easily provide a building plot with the necessary planning permission.
So if you want a home with views, want to live in the countryside, like to entertain family and friends in the garden, then House Fox recommend you take a look at this individual property.
19' 6" x 17' 10" (5.94m x 5.44m)
16' 9" x 16' 6" (5.11m x 5.03m)
16' 5" x 10' 6" (5.00m x 3.20m)
12' 7" x 12' 6" (3.84m x 3.81m)
8' 10" x 6' 11" (2.69m x 2.11m)
12' 4" x 11' 3" (3.76m x 3.43m)
5' 9" x 5' 4" (1.75m x 1.63m)
En-suite shower room:
15' 6" x 8' 10" (4.72m x 2.69m)
11' 4" x 10' 8" (3.45m x 3.25m)
Double garage and parking:
Large gardens which back on to open fields
To the side of the property there is separate access that leads to a plot, the current seller was going to put 2 or 3 lodges on to the site, and use as Air BnB, the other option with the necessary planning permission would be to build a separate dwelling.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Brinsea Road, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station2.3 miles
- Worle Station4.7 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.7 miles
About the agent
House Fox: Somersets number 1 rated estate agent
House Fox Estate Agents are Somersets number 1 rated estate agents on Trustpilot for the service they have provided for sellers and buyers. House Fox offer you a fairer fixed fee, that could save you up to 50% on the High Street agent. House Fox estate agents cover from Burnham on Sea, up through Weston super Mare and into Clevedon, Nailsea and Portishead plus all surrounding village
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18161837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Fox LTD, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.