Bridge Road, Cranleigh, GU6
- On entering the welcoming hallway, you can immediately appreciate the spacious accommodation and original features of this comfortable extended family home.
- Traditional sitting room enjoying original stripped wood flooring which continues from the hall, original working fireplace, alcove storage and large bay window to the front.
- Elegant dining room with French doors to garden and easy flow into good-sized Family Room.
- Expansive conservatory creating a superb space for a home office or entertaining, with French doors opening onto the patio and lovely garden views.
- Modern Wren kitchen with handleless units in contemporary grey, Karndean flooring, space for dining, French doors to garden and separate generous utility room with garage access.
- First floor comprises double aspect master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms, all enjoying stunning expansive views.
- Bedroom 5 is another large double bedroom, situated on the second floor, again enjoying fabulous views and plenty of storage.
- The garden benefits from large patio, expansive lawn with well-stocked mature borders, fruit trees, greenhouse, kitchen garden and side access to gravelled front driveway with ample parking.
Bridge Road is highly sought after, being only a quarter of a mile from the High Street and lined with other substantial character properties. The village centre provides a wide range of independent shops and restaurants, two supermarkets and M&S Simply Food, plus a modern health centre, library, art centre and leisure centre. Cranleigh is at the foot of the Surrey Hills, surrounded by open countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Guildford is 9 miles to the north with its extensive amenities plus fast train service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for London and the M25.
Bridge Road, Cranleigh, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shalford Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 441507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.