Memorial Road, BS15
- Four Large Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Two Living Rooms
- Utility Room with WC
- Family Bathroom
- Courtyard Style Garden
- Close to Local Amenities & Country Walks
- Garage and Driveway
Entering through a porch area, downstairs accommodation consists of a living room, second reception, large open plan kitchen/diner, further w/c and utility. The lounge is ample with a large window overlooking the front garden and feature fireplace. The stylish kitchen/diner comes with a breakfast bar and would make a lovely entertainment area with patio doors opening up into the garden.
Moving upstairs, a large landing area branches off to four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Three of the rooms are good sized doubles and the master benefits from an en-suite. The loft can be accessed from the landing and is boarded and insulated with electrics.
Externally a mature garden with neat hedging leads you nicely up to the property and a courtyard style rear garden has side access and is a lovely space with a patio area for outside dining. Beyond the back of the courtyard access to a garage and driveway. A real must see property!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Memorial Road, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station2.0 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station2.2 miles
- Stapleton Road Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.