Biggin View, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne, DE6
- Premium integrated NEFF appliances, including fridge-freezer, dishwasher, 1.5 built-in oven and five-ring burner gas hob.
- Stunning log burner in living room
The entrance hall leads to a large living room with bi-fold doors leading onto a large private deck here the uninterrupted views over the Dales are breathtaking.
The living room benefits from a log burner and has plenty of space to entertain. This floor also has a separate study and guest cloakroom.Stairs lead downstairs to a spacious family eat-in kitchen and dining room with bi-fold doors leading onto a private garden.
The kitchen comes complete with a British designed hand-finished kitchen with soft close drawers, your choice of finishes, stone work surfaces and integrated Neff appliances including a five ring induction hob. There is a separate utility room with a door leading to the garden.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own en-suite with double rainfall shower, chrome heated towel rail and contemporary white sanitary ware
The guest bedroom also has its own en-suite, while the family bathroom has a bath and separate shower. All en-suites and bathrooms come with a choice of Porcelanosa tiling.
There is a double garage with electronic remote-controlled doors, an outside tap and landscaped garden front and rear. To the rear of the home, steps lead down to the garden from the private deck, where you can enjoy superb view of the surrounding countryside.
- Specially-designed Hatt kitchen with a selection of door styles, colours and handles
- Selected integrated NEFF appliances including a fridge freezer and dishwasher
- 1.5 built-in oven and 5-burner gas hob
- Sliding wardrobes to the master bedroom with a choice of finishes
- Five-panel, cottage-style internal doors
- Bathroom sanitaryware from Ideal Standard
- Integral double garage
*See brochure for full specification.
- Stunning village location surrounded by picturesque countryside, just 11 miles away from Derby City Centre
- Spacious open plan kitchen/family area with separate utility and WC
- En suite shower rooms in two of the bedrooms
- Open plan dining/living area with bi-fold and french doors leading to the rear garden
- Dedicated ground floor study
- 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes
- Surrounded by beautiful Derbyshire countryside
- Seven layouts to choose from
- Under 11 miles away from Derby City Centre
Biggin View, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne, DE6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belper Station6.0 miles
About the development
Plot 31 - The Brook
- The Brook is a large three-storey home, with unrivalled views over the Derbyshire Dales.
- Ground floor hosts spacious living room with bi-fold doors leading onto a large private deck.
- Lower ground floor features a stunning open plan kitchen-diner with family area.
- Kitchen complete with British-designed hand-finished kitchen with integrated NEFF appliances.
- A study for ease of working from home
- NHBC 10-year warranty, providing reassurance in the quality of your homes construction.
Every Cameron Homes development is carefully chosen, planned and built for the people who live there, today and for years to come.
Cameron began designing and building individual homes in 1995. Our ethos was taking the right parcel of land in the right location, and creating beautiful homes that our customers would fall in love with, homes that would blend with existing communities, enhancing the surroundings. A passion for build quality, an ambition t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D48H87_5_39_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cameron Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.