Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- 20th Floor Apartment
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private Dining & Meeting Rooms
- Residents Roof Terraces
- Media Room & Games Room
- Service Charge £5.50 psf pa
- Ground Rent £600 pa
- Tenure: 999 Year Lease
- Completion from Q3 2020
The building stands four-square at the head of South Dock on the edge of Canary Wharf, with views that extend out across London’s unmistakable monuments and waterways. Landmark Pinnacle stands on the western edge of Canary Wharf. Its pure glass-clad form is conceived to complement the surrounding modern skyline and reflect the light and movement of the water and sky.
Facilities and facts:
At 75 floors and 239m, Landmark Pinnacle will be one of London’s tallest residential towers.
Gym, a separate exercise studio, a Pilates room and relaxation area are on level 56.
The social lounge is located on level 56 where the residents can relax on sofas, play some pool or table tennis, practice their swing on a golf simulator, two elegant private dining rooms on level 56.
The roof terrace on top of the building at level 75.
Premier Guarantee 10-year warranty offered with each apartment.
Developer Chalegrove Properties has been creating homes in the capital for over 27 years with 1,348 homes delivered up to date.
Tube stations Heron Quays DLR is just 5 mins and Canary Wharf 7 minutes’ walk away.
We have a selection of other units available. For further information please contact our New Homes & Investments team on or
These particulars not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual apartment for sale.
Landmark Pinnacle, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International is a benchmark setting global property brokerage offering specialist real estate services to clients owning, occupying or investing within the city of London's property market.
Headquartered in London; we currently have four offices in three countries, meaning, that we are present in areas ensuring maximum exposure for our clients assets. We aim to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct knowledge paired with a forward thinking marketing stra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN201333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.