Waverley Road, Kenilworth, CV8
- Ensuite room to let
- All bills included (excluding council tax)
- Modern kitchen with apliances
- Shared lounge
- Courtyard garden area
- Available 07 October
ROOM TO LET! ** NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE FOR TENANTS, GREATER PROTECTION FOR LANDLORDS** Fabulous new barn conversion with ensuite rooms to let. BILLS INCLUDED (except council tax) All rooms are fully furnished with bed, wardrobe, desk with chair and shelving. Bathrooms are fully tiled with shower cubicle, sink with vanity unit and wc.Kitchen with appliances, large lounge/dining area with TV, and corner sofa. Doors leading out onto courtyard area. Secure bike storage area. EPC rating C. Available 07 October. Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other permitted payments. Please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Waverley Road, Kenilworth, CV8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kenilworth Station0.2 miles
- Warwick Station3.6 miles
- Tile Hill Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P144003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Kenilworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.