Frederick House, Bath Riverside
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Brand new rental development
- Direct access links to Bath
- Dedicated and professional onsite management team
- Private garden areas with outdoor seating and table tennis
- Resident's lounge and gym!
- Fibre optic Wi-Fi compatible
- Car parking available
- Pet friendly
Frederick House is located in the peaceful Bath Riverside development and comprises of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. These spacious apartments feature open plan living space with private balcony, integrated Bosch appliances and fitted wardrobes. A separate utility cupboard provides additional storage and freestanding washer/dryer.
Furry friend you'd like to keep by your side? Not a problem, we are completely pet friendly and your animal friend will only cost you an additional £30 rent per month.
All of this and your new community created by your onsite residents services team along with you, our residents, offering you community events throughout the year and not extra cost and all you need to bring along is yourself. If this sounds like your idea of community why not book a video/virtual viewing with us today?
*Please contact a member of our team for our pet policy.
Our resident community at Frederick House have access to all the enviable onsite amenities and more. A residents lounge offering residents events throughout the year, the onsite gym with personal training sessions available and private gardens with seating and table tennis. At Frederick House we know less isn't always more, sometimes more is.
Subject to contract and satisfactory references, the apartment is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy with flexible terms but subject to a minimum term of 12 months.
The landlord positively encourages longer term tenancies.
The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, heating, water & telephone / broadband.
A returnable deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement. The deposit will be held in the TDS deposit scheme.
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) system for provision of heating and hot water charged direct to occupiers
Strictly by appointment with Savills. Please register your interest by email and we will contact you in the week commencing 4th January 2016
Located by the river and within walking distance from central Bath, Frederick House could not be positioned any better. Both Oldfield Park station and Bath Spa station are less than a 10 minute drive away making London and the South West easily accessible.
*The content, imagery and information on this page are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon by any person to be an exact representation of the properties available. The images used are indicative only and actual room layouts, size and colours may vary.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Frederick House, Bath Riverside
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.3 miles
- Bath Spa Station0.9 miles
- Freshford Station4.3 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference R11013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.