Victoria Park Road, London
- In The Heart of Victoria Park Village
- Converted Victorian Property
- Modernised Throughout
- Top Floor
- Loft Storage
Positioned on the top floor of this attractive building the apartment itself has been modernised throughout and makes use of all of its dimensions, as you see there is a spacious open plan living area, great size bedroom, 3 piece bathroom suite and cleverly used lobby area which currently utilised as a home office space.
You really can just turn the key and move in, so it will really call to younger buyers looking for their first home or make a perfect pied-a-terre for those living out of London.
BrochuresCustom 4pg Brochu...
Victoria Park Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.6 miles
- London Fields Station0.6 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Sovereign House, residential and letting agents based in Victoria Park, East London and Redbridge in Essex.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102789002019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sovereign House Estates, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.