Sunny Row, Kerdiston, Norwich
- Grade II Listed Period Cottage
- Many Character Features Throughout
- Country Setting with Open Field Views
- Garden & Additional Land
- Oil Fired Radiator Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Non-Estate Location
- No Onward Chain
This Grade II listed period cottage offers many features including fireplaces and widespread beams. Previously a 3 bedroom property but with two now combined as an impressive 20'4" room. Boasting a truly rural setting with additional land and open views. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Offering excellent space and numerous character features throughout this Grade II listed cottage, with open field views and an extensive additional parcel of land beyond the garden to the rear.
Internal and external viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate this property and all it has to offer!
Part glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, cloaks cupboard, radiator, part glazed doors opening into the sitting room and the lounge.
Radiator, beamed ceiling and wall, deep corner alcoves, feature fireplace with inset wood burner, double glazed window to the front aspect with deep rustic wooden window ledge, brick arch opening to:
Dining Room 14' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.63m )
Radiator, internal window to the garden room, glazed door opening to:
Radiator, doors opening to the garden room, kitchen and utility room.
Plumbing for washing machine.
24'5" L Shaped Garden Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Garden Room Area 1 12' 2" x 9' 4" min ( 3.71m x 2.84m min )
Ceiling beams, exposed brickwork, window to the rear aspect with field views, stable style door opening to the rear garden.
Garden Room Area 2 14' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.34m )
Ceiling beams, exposed brickwork, windows to the rear aspect with field views, door opening to:
Study 8' x 7' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.21m )
Exposed brickwork, window to the rear aspect with open field views.
Kitchen / Diner 14' x 11' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.43m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, plumbing for dishwasher, space for cooker, radiator, two internal windows to the garden room, door opening to:
Sitting Room 14' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.51m )
Radiator, beamed ceiling, corner alcove, feature fireplace with brickwork and beam, double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Exposed beams, natural wood latch doors opening to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
(sloping ceiling) Radiator, Dormer style window to the front aspect, open vertical beams loosely divide and have access through to:
Dressing Room 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.17m )
(part sloping ceiling) Fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 10' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.07m )
(sloping ceiling) Exposed beams, radiator, corner alcove, Dormer style double glazed window to the front aspect.
Family Bathroom 11' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.79m )
(sloping ceiling) Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and corner bath, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property is set well back from the road behind a lawned garden with long driveway parking.
To the rear, a shingled area offers space to sit/dine outside and enjoy views over the additional land to open fields.
As mentioned, the property also boasts an extensive additional parcel of land beyond the garden to the rear, which is set to grass with gated access and a long shingled driveway leading to an outbuilding.
1. Originally a 3 bedroom cottage, with one bedroom now serving as a dressing room. The vendor has told us he would reinstate the wall between the bedroom and dressing room, if desired. The resulting rooms then each having an entrance door and front window.
2. The additional land to the rear is classed as 'agricultural usage'. Interested parties should enquire with the local authority planning department with any queries on this, or their intended use, prior to offering. Broadland District Council, Thorpe Lodge, 1 Yarmouth Road, Norwich, NR7 0DU.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sunny Row, Kerdiston, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheringham Station12.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Reepham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Reepham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM102757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.