The Street, Bawdeswell, Dereham
- 3 Bedroom Centuries Old Period House
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Wealth of Character Features
- Ground Floor Wet Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Extensive Rear Garden & Off-Road Parking
- Oil Fired Radiator Heating
- Non-Estate Village Location
- No Onward Chain
A fine, 3 bedroom centuries old period house, boasting features throughout and an extensive garden. Located in a non-estate position within this village setting, which is well placed for access to both the coast and Norwich city.
We are delighted to offer for sale this semi-detached period village home has a real feel of history, with character features including beams and fireplaces. Outside, it has the added surprise of an extensive garden.
This property is a must see!!
Lounge 13' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.14m x 4.11m )
Heavily beamed ceiling, large feature fireplace with inset wood burner, radiator, corner alcove, latch door opening to the stairway, window to the front aspect, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to the inner hallway, double doors opening to:
Dining Room 16' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.33m )
Heavily beamed ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring, window to the front aspect, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, wall and ceiling beams, part glazed latch doors off.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 3" min x 11' 2" ( 4.34m min x 3.40m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, radiator, tiled flooring, feature fireplace with inset wood burner, latch door opening to stairway, under-stairs storage space, window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Plumbing for washing machine, oil fired boiler, stable style external entrance door, door opening to:
Ground Floor Wet Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower unit, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
(sloping ceiling) Exposed timbers, latch doors off.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 13' 6" ( 4.47m x 4.11m )
Exposed timbers, radiator, window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 15' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.12m )
(sloping ceiling) Exposed timbers, radiator, window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.57m x 1.91m )
(sloping ceiling) Radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
(sloping ceiling) Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and bath, radiator, window to the rear aspect.
A shared shingle driveway to the side of the property leads to an off-road parking area.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive lawned garden, which is lightly wooded with a workshop store, summerhouse, stable workshop and an old external W.C.
BAWDESWELL is situated about 3 miles from the bustling town of Reepham, 7 miles from Dereham and 14 miles from the City of Norwich. Bawdeswell is close to the village of Foxley and to Foxley Wood, which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) and the largest remaining area of ancient woodland in Norfolk. As well as the pub, Bawdeswell has a village shop and a reasonably sized garden centre and the village is also within the catchment area for Reepham High School.
Upon entering Bawdeswell from the Reepham direction, proceed along Reepham Road (B1145) and take the first right hand turn onto The Street. Continue along for a short while, pass the church and the property will be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
The Street, Bawdeswell, Dereham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station13.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Reepham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Reepham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM102769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.