Westland Close, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge
- Well presented and bright two double bedroom home
- Walking distance to lakes and local convenience store
- Car port providing off road parking
- En-suite shower room
- Ideal first time buy/investment
- Viewing is highly recommended
Well presented and bright two double bedroom home, Walking distance to lakes and local convenience store, Car port providing off road parking, En-suite shower room, Ideal first time buy/investment, Viewing is highly recommended
Intercom secure entrance
Window to rear, storage cupboard, door to;
5.03m X 3.50m (16'6" x 11'6"). Floor to ceiling window to front, open to:
3.50m x 1.88m (11'6" x 6'2"). Fitted with a matching base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, window to rear.
3.45m x 2.72m (11'4" x 8'11"). Window to front, door to:
En-suite shower room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
3.46m x 2.71m (11'4" x 8'11"). Window to front.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, hand wash basin and WC, window to rear.
The property benefits from an enclosed Carport providing off road parking, a communal bike store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Westland Close, Upper Cambourne, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepreth Station7.9 miles
About the agent
SHARMAN QUINNEY , CAMBOURNE
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ202805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.