Hawthorn Avenue, Dumbarton
- Quiet Location within cul-de-sac
- Split Level Interior with bedrooms on lower level
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing.
- Fresh Decorative Order Throughout.
Charming terraced villa amidst a quiet residential pocket offering first class accommodation comprising hall, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen to include appliances , downstairs to 2 double bedrooms ( 2nd bed accessing rear gardens) and bathroom. Gas C/H. D/Glazing.Parking.
This most appealing terraced villa forms part of a quiet residential cul-de-sac with open aspects and views of the River Clyde to the rear and of the property in particular. The interior is a well maintained layout which comprises of a reception hall to include storage, spacious lounge with rear facing views, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units to include appliances, whilst a staircase from the reception leads to the lower level landing with excellent storage, 2 double bedrooms with wardrobe storage (Bedroom 2 also has an external door leading to private gardens) and bathroom. The property has undergone numerous upgrades including cavity wall insulation and loft insulation. The specification comprises primarily of gas central heating( with an option for electric heating if required), double glazing, gardens to front and rear with the rear being most appealing and car parking to be found within the cul-de-sac.
Dumbarton is a vibrant west coast town which is steeped in history whilst offering an array of retail parks shops and supermarkets to provide day to day living requirements. For the commuter there are excellent road and rail links to major centre of commerce and industry.
Reception Hallway Irregular Shaped Room 8' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.59m x 1.88m )
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' 4" narrowing to ( 5.00m x 3.15m narrowing to )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hawthorn Avenue, Dumbarton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalreoch Station1.0 miles
- Dumbarton Central Station1.4 miles
- Renton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dumbarton Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Dumbarton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.