Roch Bank, Blackley, Manchester, M9
- CONTRACT READY
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE TO REAR
- PLEASANT OUTLOOK TO FRONT
- WELL REGARDED AREA
- CONVENIENT FOR METROLINK INTO MANCHESTER
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE SINGLE
Pleasant outlook to front | Driveway and Garage to the rear | Four great sized bedrooms | Master with en-suite | Family home | Quiet location | Easy access to Metrolink Station | Close to M60 motorway network | Approx. 5 miles into Manchester | Downstairs WC | Gardens. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please call or email to arrange a viewing. EPC:C.
**VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE**
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached family home occupying a pleasant aspect overlooking greenery and the River Irk.
The property is conveniently placed for access to shops, supermarkets, schools and transport links with the M60 motorway nearby as well as Bowker Vale Metrolink Station. Manchester City Centre is less than 5 miles away.
The layout features; entrance hall, large lounge with French doors to garden, study, downstairs WC and large kitchen/diner to the ground floor. Stairs lead up from the entrance hall to a first floor landing which opens to three double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room and wardrobes) a single bedroom and family bathroom.
Externally is an enclosed garden to the rear along with a driveway and detached garage.
It is understood that there is an annual estate charge applicable to all residents, paid every 6 months. Approximate cost
is around £130 annually.
Roch Bank can be found just off Blackley New Road.
All mains services are available.
5.77m x 3.94m
2.74m x 2.08m
5.21m x 3.38m
3.39m x 3.05m
3.6m x 3.31m
4.29m (4.3m) max x 2.95m (2.95m)
3.31m x 1.83m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Roch Bank, Blackley, Manchester, M9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowker Vale Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Crumpsall Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Heaton Park Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Ryder & Dutton are multi award winning Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Valuers, Auctioneers and Property Management specialists. We are proud to have won the accolade of "Best Estate Agent in the UK 2014, 2015 and 2016" as voted for at the Negotiator Awards. Ryder & Dutton have a 26 office branch network established for nearly 100 years, which includes Mortimers Estate Agents. We bring buyers & sellers, and tenants & landlords together across Lancashire, West Yorkshire, North Derbyshire region
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CET200887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.