The Gables, Back Lane, Warton, Carnforth
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Five Bedroom detached residence occupying a spacious plot
- Driveway with off street parking for several vehicles
- Gardens to the front and rear and detached garage
- Lounge, Dining reception hall, modern kitchen, 4 piece bathroom
The property has a dining hallway leading to the second reception on the left and a lovely light and bright lounge with Lakeland slate feature fireplace and dual aspect window and doors which lead to the side garden. The hallway is very spacious and accommodates furniture.
There are two double bedrooms to the ground floor. One has a range of walnut colour fitted wardrobes with views to the side and rear aspect. The second bedroom to the rear aspect has a bi-folding door leading to the wc and wash basin, this is useful for guests/relatives.
There is a family four piece bathroom suite to the ground floor and a modern walnut effect fitted kitchen with an island, providing ample wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces, spaces for appliances and a built-in oven, hob and extractor fan. There is a breakfast island to sit around too.
To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms too and a study/play area to this floor on the spacious landing with storage into the eaves.
Benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating.
The garden are stunning and offer you an abundance of colour and variety. There is a lawned garden to the front and side and patio and paved area to the side to enjoy the morning sun for your morning coffee. To the rear there is a paved area and a driveway to the side offering parking for several vehicles and leading to a detached garage with up and over door.
What The Agent Says
This is a must see. There is a full video if you call us and we will send it out to you. If you want more details about this property, or to book your viewing? Call us on to see this great property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
The Gables, Back Lane, Warton, Carnforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carnforth Station1.1 miles
- Silverdale Station2.2 miles
- Arnside Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 220264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.