Ashley Way, Market Harborough
- Detached Four Bed Property
- Separate Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Easily Maintained Gardens
- Close Proximity to Train Station and Town Centre
ENTRANCE HALL 15' 00" x 5' 09" (4.57m x 1.75m) With a composite front door with side window panel, a radiator, a wall mounted Hive thermostat and access to an under stairs storage space.
LOUNGE 15' 00" x 11' 02" (4.57m x 3.4m) With two UPVC windows overlooking the front garden, two radiators, double doors leading on to the dining room, a television point, a BT internet point, a gas fire with marble effect hearth, surround and decorative wooden mantel piece.
DINING ROOM 11' 02" x 9' 09" (3.4m x 2.97m) With UPVC sliding doors leading onto the conservatory, a radiator, a half level picture rail, double doors from the lounge, a radiator and access to the kitchen.
CONSERVATORY 10' 01" x 9' 00" (3.07m x 2.74m) A quarter bricked construction with UPVC windows to all exterior elevations, UPVC double doors to the rear patio seating area and with power.
KITCHEN 14' 01" x 9' 09" (4.29m x 2.97m) With a range of wall and base units, two UPVC windows overlooking the rear garden, an integrated Zanussi double oven and grill, a four ring gas hob with overhead extractor hood, a one and a half bowl single drainer sink, tiled splashbacks, space and power/plumbing for an automatic appliance and a radiator. There is also further access to the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM 6' 05" x 4' 11" (1.96m x 1.5m) With base units, a wall mounted radiator, space and power for two automatic appliances, a single bowl single drainer sink and a UPVC door to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 8' 03max" x 4' 10max" (2.51m x 1.47m) With stairs rising from the first floor, access to an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, a radiator and a hatch to the loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 17' 06max" x 11' 09max" (5.33m x 3.58m) The master bedroom has a triple bank of fitted wardrobes, three UPVC windows overlooking the front elevation, access to a storage cupboard, an internet point and a radiator.
ENSUITE BATHROOM 8' 00" x 5' 04" (2.44m x 1.63m) The bathroom is a wet room style with a wall mounted Mira power shower with shower attachment, a pedestal wash hand basin, a low level WC, a radiator, a frosted UPVC window, a wall mounted shaving point, part tiling to the walls, an extractor fan and a radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 01" x 9' 10" (3.68m x 3m) With a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 11" x 7' 11" (2.72m x 2.41m) With a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 11" x 7' 06" (2.72m x 2.29m) With a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 01" x 6' 11" (2.46m x 2.11m) With a UPVC frosted window, a panelled bath, a pedestal wash hand basin, a low level WC, part tiling to the walls, a wall mounted shaving point and an extractor fan.
OUTSIDE Accessed down a shared driveway there is a hard standing driveway with access to the single garage, gated side access to the rear garden, a front garden which is laid to lawn with mature plants and trees.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a paved patio seating area, an outside tap, mature plants and bushes such as a Buddleia and gated access to the front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Ashley Way, Market Harborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Nobody is better placed to sell your property!
• Leading Independent Estate Agent
• Superb Town Centre Location
• Open Seven Days A Week
• Established For Over 20 Years
• Competitive Selling Costs
• Recognised Market Leaders
• Dynamic, Motivated Sales Team
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Exciting, Modern Marketing Approach
• Free Valuations – No Sale, No Charge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100976002903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Estates, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.