Fletcher Way, Henfield
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- South Facing Garden
- Sitting Room With Bay Window
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Guest Bedroom With Ensuite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- Beautifully Presented
The property is quietly situated on the edge of this sought after development and enjoys some countryside views to the front. Fletcher Way is very close to the Downs Link affording excellent walking and cycling. Henfield boasts an excellent range of facilities including 2 supermarkets, a bakers, greengrocers, hardware store, pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. There is also an excellent choice of eateries, pubs and cafes. St. Peter’s CEP School is within comfortable walking distance and Henfield has both doctors and dental surgeries.
This beautifully presented executive home was built in 2018 with many appealing features including a stunning open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with French doors in a bay window opening onto the well enclosed south facing garden with newly laid lawn. The ground floor has a cloakroom off the hall and double doors open into the sitting room which has a bay window and views to the front. There is also a useful utility room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms off the spacious landing. Four of the five bedrooms and doubles and two of them have ensuite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway providing parking for two cars which leads to the integral garage. The property boasts a well enclosed rear garden which has a newly laid lawn and play area. VIEWING COMES VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Kitchen 3.56m x 2.55 (11'8 x 11'8)
Dining/Living Area 5.57m x 2.81 (18'3 x 9'2)
Sitting Room 5.53m x 3.25 (81'1 x 10'11)
Bed 1 4.20m x 3.37 (13'3 x 11'1)
Bed 2 3.27m x 3.19 (10'8 x 10'5)
Bed 3 4.03m x 2.71 (13'2 x 8'11)
Bed 4 3.42m x 2.71 (11'2 x 8'11
Study 2.0m x 2.3 (7'6 x 6'6)
BrochuresBrochureFletcher Way, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Fletcher Way, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station6.3 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29968521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.