Oakdale Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- 4-bedroom apartment
- Fantastic opportunity to refurbish STPP
- Part 1st and 2nd floor of detached period property
- Share of Freehold with 999 years remaining from 2017
- Sought-after location, close to Common and town centre
- On-street parking in quiet road
- Walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- 15-minute walk to Tunbridge Wells mainline station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated in a fantastic location, with the 250-acre Common just 10 minutes’ walk away. Ideal location for town centre, The Pantiles, mainline station and in the heart of the leafy roads West of Mount Ephraim situated for excellent access to the many primary and secondary schools the town offers.
Situated on the first and second floor of this beautiful, detached house, this apartment is set across two floors giving a spacious feel. The property is arranged with 3 double bedrooms and a 1 single bedroom, a large living room which leads to the kitchen, and a large family bathroom. An entrance landing provides space for a desk or additional storage.
Kitchen and Living room
The kitchen is arranged in a U-shape, with room for a dining table. It has newly laid flooring and a big window with views across the shared communal garden. It has additional storage for utilities.
The living room is at the front of the house, with large bay windows, which have recently had the frames refurbished, allowing for huge amounts of light, giving it an airy feel. It has recently been fitted with new carpets and there is enough room for three large sofas and a coffee table. Being on the top floor means that it is a quiet place to relax.
Bedrooms and bathroom
As you come up the stairs, you have two large doubles to either side, which have both had newly double-glazed windows installed. A large family bathroom sits in between them, with a shower/bath, wash basin and WC. The two large doubles both have views out to the garden, which makes them very peaceful. There is plenty of storage space in both rooms.
There are then two additional staircases that lead into the eaves of the property providing one small double bedroom and a single room, with Velux windows.
The property comes with a communal garden space, which has plenty of room for garden furniture. It is sheltered by tall trees making it a quiet space to relax. There is a newly laid patio at the front of the house.
Set on a quiet residential road, located just off Mount Ephraim, this is an ideal location for all amenities of Tunbridge Wells. Within walking distance of The Pantiles, high street, and only 0.8 miles from Tunbridge Wells train station.
Only 10 minutes’ walk from the 250-acre Common, this is a great area to enjoy both the countryside as well as all the amenities of the town. An array of shops, restaurants and cafés are located in the famous Pantiles and up the high street.
There is a good selection of schools in the area both state and independent for all ages of children with Bishops Down and Rose Hill primary within 15 minutes’ walk from the property.
Tunbridge Wells mainline station is approximately 0.8 miles with regular services under 1 hour to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street.
There is also a bus stop near by that gives access into Tunbridge Wells Centre.
• Share of Freehold - 999 years remaining from September 2017
• Service charge – £50/month
• New boiler installed in Dec 2015, serviced annually.
• EPC rating E
Viewings by appointment only with Winkworth Tunbridge Wells.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Oakdale Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.6 miles
- High Brooms Station1.4 miles
- Frant Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL200107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.