Caxton House, Ham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex BN43 6DN
1,163 sq. ft.
(108 sq. m.)
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite
- Two Luxury Private Terraces
- Brand New Luxury Apartments
- First and Second Floor Maisonette
- Located in the Heart of Shoreham-By-Sea with Train Station 200 Yards Away
- Walking Distance to Shoreham Beach
Jacobs Steel are proud to present to the market a prestigious new Shoreham development; Caxton House, a unique collection of just 14 breath-taking one, two and three bedroom apartments in the heart of Shoreham-by-Sea.
Emanating luxury, each of the originally designed homes benefit from; lvt flooring, luxury bathrooms & en-suites and some with a mezzanine, patio terrace or both, owners will also enjoy a secure entrance lobby, fully integrated kitchens and underfloor heating; making them perfect for modern day living.
Designed by London & South East based property developers Urban-Re, the apartments are developed to contribute positively towards Shoreham's regeneration, with sustainability and convenient living in mind.
Urban-Re work and interact with some great professionals who design, build and develop super high-quality schemes; and Caxton House is no exception to the reputable projects that Urban-Re are known for.
Shoreham-by-Sea is a thriving, up-and-coming seaside town, benefiting from the perfect location. Nestled in the middle of the breath-taking Sussex coastline, the South Downs and the Adur River, it is also extremely accessible, despite it's natural beauty.
Caxton House apartments are situated within the heart of Shoreham town centre, which boasts a wealth of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. The development is also positioned just a few minutes' walk from Shoreham Train Station which benefits from frequent, direct services to all the major towns and cities including Worthing, Chichester, Portsmouth, Southampton and Brighton. Central London is directly accessible in under an hour and a half; and there are regular trains to Gatwick Airport. Journeys by road are also straightforward, whether taking the scenic route along the A259 coast road or the A27 main road which stretches from East Sussex all the way to Wiltshire.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE With stairs up to first floor landing, comprising private front door through to:
ENTRANCE HALL: 9' 10" x 9' 10" (3m x 3m) Comprising underfloor heating, Pro-Tek laminate flooring, wall mounted heated control panel, sunken spotlights, door to:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE: 21' 3" x 14' 1" (6.50m x 4.30m) South aspect, comprising three new feature double height PVCU double glazed windows, underfloor heating, sunken spotlights, Pro-Tek laminate flooring, wall mounted heating control panel, laminate work surfaces with cupboards below and matching eye level cupboards, integrated stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, inset Bosch four ring induction hob with contempory extractor fan over, matching integrated twin Bosch oven, matching integrated fridge/freezer, matching integrated dishwasher.
BEDROOM TWO: 13' 1" x 12' 5" (4m x 3.80m) North aspect, comprising new PVCU double glazed door out onto feature Terrace, sunken spotlights, newly fitted carpet, wall mounted heating control panel, storage cupboard.
TERRACE: 10' 5" x 12' 5" (3.20m x 3.80m)
NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM 5' 10" x 6' 6" (1.80m x 2m) North aspect, comprising new PVCU double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with a integrated shower over with shower attachment over, hand wash basin with vanity until below, low flush WC, wall mounted heated towel rail, underfloor heating, Pro-Tek laminate flooring, part tiled walls, sunken spotlights, extractor fan.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Comprising newly carpeted flooring, underfloor heating, storage space, door to:
BEDROOM ONE: 20' 11" x 9' 10" (6.40m x 3m) South aspect, feature high vaulted ceilings, newly fitted carpet, underfloor heating, sunken spotlights.
BEDROOM/STUDY: 9' 10" x 6' 6" (3m x 2m) North aspect, comprising new PVCU double glazed bi-fold doors out onto feature Terrace, newly fitted carpet, underfloor heating, sunken spotlights, door through to:
ENSUITE: 10' 5" x 6' 6" (3.20m x 2m) Comprising shower cubical benefitting from being fully tiled, low flush WC, hand wash basin with vanity until below, part tiled walls, Pro-Tek laminate flooring, under floor heating, sunken spotlights.
TERRACE TWO: 19' 8" x 3' 3" (6m x 1m)
Technology & Electrical
- Virgin super-fast TV cables fitted
- Either BT 1g FTTP or BT 30+ MPS FTTC Broadband providing high speed broadband
- TV points to master bedroom and living room
- LED and low energy lighting to all apartments
- 10 year warranty with Buildzone
- Video entryphone communal door system
- Security lock on apartment door with chain and viewer
- Underfloor heating throughout with thermostat control
- Energy performance 'A' rated electric boiler and hot water storage
- Energy performance 'A' rated kitchen appliances
- LED Lighting
- High grade insulation throughout
- Secure doors to entrance lobby
- Postal boxes
- Cycle storage
- Recycling and refuse store
Management and maintenance
- Leasehold with share of freehold
- Maintenance cost expectation available
COUNCIL TAX Band B
Energy Performance Certificates
Caxton House, Ham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex BN43 6DN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station0.1 miles
- Southwick Station1.5 miles
- Fishersgate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
We're the biggest independent estate agent covering Littlehampton to Brighton - our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Hove; you'll find us at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791072604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.