Caxton House, Ham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex BN43 6PA
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom and Ensuite
- Two Luxury Private Terraces
- Brand New Luxury Apartments
- First and Second Floor Maisonette
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Located in the Heart of Shoreham-By-Sea with Train Station 200 Yards Away
- Walking Distance to Shoreham Beach
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Jacobs Steel are proud to present to the market a prestigious new Shoreham development; Caxton House, a unique collection of just 14 breath-taking one, two and three bedroom apartments in the heart of Shoreham-by-Sea.
Emanating luxury, each of the originally designed homes benefit from; high quality LMK or hard wearing oak wood flooring, luxury bathrooms & en-suites and some with a mezzanine, patio terrace or both, owners will also enjoy a secure entrance lobby, fully integrated kitchens and underfloor heating; making them perfect for modern day living.
Designed by London & South East based property developers Urban-Re, the apartments are developed to contribute positively towards Shoreham's regeneration, with sustainability and convenient living in mind.
Urban-Re work and interact with some great professionals who design, build and develop super high-quality schemes; and Caxton House is no exception to the reputable projects that Urban-Re are known for.
Shoreham-by-Sea is a thriving, up-and-coming seaside town, benefiting from the perfect location. Nestled in the middle of the breath-taking Sussex coastline, the South Downs and the Adur River, it is also extremely accessible, despite it's natural beauty.
Caxton House apartments are situated within the heart of Shoreham town centre, which boasts a wealth of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. The development is also positioned just a few minutes' walk from Shoreham Train Station which benefits from frequent, direct services to all the major towns and cities including Worthing, Chichester, Portsmouth, Southampton and Brighton. Central London is directly accessible in under an hour and a half; and there are regular trains to Gatwick Airport. Journeys by road are also straightforward, whether taking the scenic route along the A259 coast road or the A27 main road which stretches from East Sussex all the way to Wiltshire.
Individually Designed Kitchens
- Individually designed kitchens
- High quality gloss finish work surfaces (or oak)
- Soft close draws and cupboards
- High specification stainless steel integrated single oven
- High specification electric ceramic hob and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Inset stainless steel sink with brushed chrome mixer tap
- Underfloor heating
Family Bathrooms and En suites
- Modern tiled bathrooms
- Bath with shower over in main bathroom (in some apartments)
- Contemporary white basin with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail
- Fully tiled walk in shower to en-suite
- Tiled floor with underfloor heating
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Walk in wardrobes to all master bedrooms (not in all)
- Built in wardrobes in all other bedrooms
- Hard wearing engineered wood flooring to living area & dining area
- High quality carpets in bedrooms
- Choice of flooring available to buyer (at cost)
- Modern high specification internal doors with chrome finishes
- Utility cupboard for storage and plumbing for washing machine (included)
- Feature grey aluminium windows and patio doors where applicable
- Contemporary internal doors with stylish brushed chrome door finishes
- Open plan living space
Technology & Electrical
- Virgin super-fast TV cables fitted
- Either BT 1g FTTP or BT 30+ MPS FTTC Broadband providing high speed broadband
- TV points to master bedroom and living room
- LED and low energy lighting to all apartments
- 10 year warranty with Buildzone
- Video entryphone communal door system
- Security lock on apartment door with chain and viewer
- Underfloor heating throughout with thermostat control
- Energy performance 'A' rated electric boiler and hot water storage
- Energy performance 'A' rated kitchen appliances
- LED Lighting
- High grade insulation throughout
- Secure doors to entrance lobby
- Postal boxes
- Cycle storage
- Recycling and refuse store
- One allocated parking space
Management and maintenance
- Leasehold with share of freehold
- Maintenance cost expectation available
ENTRANCE HALL: 9' 10" x 9' 10" (3m x 3m)
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LOUNGE: 21' 3" x 14' 1" (6.50m x 4.30m)
BEDROOM TWO: 13' 1" x 12' 5" (4m x 3.80m)
TERRACE: 10' 5" x 12' 5" (3.20m x 3.80m)
BATHROOM: 5' 10" x 6' 6" (1.80m x 2m)
BEDROOM ONE: 20' 11" x 9' 10" (6.40m x 3m)
BEDROOM/STUDY: 9' 10" x 6' 6" (3m x 2m)
ENSUITE: 10' 5" x 6' 6" (3.20m x 2m)
TERRACE TWO: 19' 8" x 3' 3" (6m x 1m)
BrochuresCaxton House Broc...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Caxton House, Ham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex BN43 6PA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station0.0 miles
- Southwick Station1.5 miles
- Fishersgate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
To contact our Shoreham office call 01273 441341 or click 'Contact Us'
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791072604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.