Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, SN6
- A mature detached family home in a popular area
- Four double bedrooms
- Modern family kitchen open to the dining room
- Study could revert to utility
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Walk in wardrobe
- Three further double bedrooms
- Mature gardens
- Parking and double garage
An entrance hall with modern cloakroom gives access to a light and spacious sitting room with
French doors onto the rear garden. The well fitted modern kitchen lies open plan to the dining room
with a study beyond. This room used to be a utility and could be reinstated as such. Doors lead into the double garage and to the rear garden.
On the first floor is a spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
There are three further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Outside to the front is driveway parking for two vechiles and a lawned garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a choice of paved seating areas and raised lawn with summer house and flower beds.
The property is believed to have all mains services connected and the tenure is assumed to be Freehold.
Shrivenham is one of the larger villages within the Vale of the White Horse and without question one of the most desirable in the area. The village is located circa 5 miles to the north east of Swindon and circa 5 miles to the south west of the market town of Faringdon. The village is ideally located for access to the M4 (8 minutes away) and the A420 leading to Oxford and beyond. The village itself has an extremely active community and a bypass built in 1984 ensures that Shrivenham’s rural atmosphere is preserved. There is a lovely tree lined high street with shops, restaurants, public houses, a doctors’ surgery, chemist, garage (for servicing and MoTs) village primary school, nursery and impressive Church, which has parts dating back to the 11th Century. There is a frequent bus service through the village from Swindon to Oxford and back, linking to rail services and airports.
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No. 21
Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, SN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station5.6 miles
About the agent
We are a leading firm of independent estate agents helping people on the move in Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire - selling modern and period homes throughout the region's most sought-after towns and villages. With offices in Faringdon, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Nailsworth and Tetbury, our clients enjoy extensive marketing across our branch network coupled with award winning customer service.
We also have a London office, ensuring your property reaches buyers in the Cap
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAR200275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.