Victor Road, Colchester, CO1
- Easy access to the University
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Appliances
- On Street Parking
- Courtyard Rear Garden
- Close to Town and Shops
- Living Area and Separate Study
- Available Mid October
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
A well presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom family home located within easy access of Colchester Town Centre, Train Station and great local amenities, call today to arrange your viewing.
With furniture supplied throughout, accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a living area with TV and sofa, a fitted kitchen with some appliances and a downstairs bathroom with shower. There is also a separate reception room downstairs and office upstairs.
Externally there is a courtyard garden and parking on street is available.
Available immediately, call today to view.
389m x 3.41m (1276' 3" x 11' 2")
3.01m x 2.05m (9' 11" x 6' 9")
3.62m x 1.67m (11' 11" x 5' 6")
1.89m x 1.79m (6' 2" x 5' 10")
3.39m x 3.06m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
3.08m x 2.29m (10' 1" x 7' 6")
3.64m x 1.99m (11' 11" x 6' 6")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Victor Road, Colchester, CO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hythe Station0.5 miles
- Colchester Town Station0.6 miles
- Colchester Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We believe the most important part of any relationship, business or otherwise is the sharing of a mutual goal, and the upholding of core valu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16230833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris + Wood, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.