Millbrook Place, Bath, Somerset, BA2
- Two Storey Apartment at Rear of Building
- South Aspect over Communal Garden
- L Shaped Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Second Bedroom and Further Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Parking
This property is a two floor apartment set at the rear overlooking the communal gardens.There are four of these duplex style homes in the building, all approached from a private entrance and staircase to one side of Millbrook Court.
On the main floor, the property comprises an entrance hallway, cloakroom and L shaped living/dining room with glazed doors providing a lovely outlook over the garden (Note: access to the garden is from the main hall of the building, not the apartment). A well appointed kitchen is also provided. A staircase rises from the hall to an upper landing where the bedrooms, en suite and main bathroom are situated. The rooms on this floor have sloping ceilings and Velux windows installed.
The property is currently provided with two chairlifts. One leads from the communal lobby to the flat entrance at First Floor. The second is internal and connects the two floors of the property. These can remain if requested.
Externally, Millbrook Court has a large block paved private car park, each property is allocated one space plus there are visitor bays. A bin store and water tap are provided for convenience. The rear gardens are tucked away behind a secure gate and are only overlooked by two of the apartments.
Tenure: Long leasehold for the residue of a 999 year term, the owners collectively own the Freehold through Millbrook Court (Bath) Management Ltd.
Management: The building is externally managed by West of England Estate Management on behalf of the owners, current service charges for this flat c£1550pa but to be confirmed.
Services: All mains services connected. Gas central heating.
Council Tax: Band E.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Millbrook Place, Bath, Somerset, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.2 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.2 miles
- Freshford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6Mill. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.