Clarendon, Cyncoed Avenue, Cardiff
Tenure: Share of Freehold
2 bedrooms, bathroom with shower. Gas central heating, Upvc double glazing. Communal gardens, ample parking. Minimum age requirement for residence is 60 years. EPC Rating: C
Property ref: 121_661_4865052
Approached via a wood panelled independent entrance front door with obscure glass windows to upper part, leading onto the ground floor entrance, staircase with electric stair lift leading to the first floor.
Hallway with access to loft space, large storage cupboard with shelving, airing cupboard housing the ‘Worcester’ combination gas central heating boiler, telephone intercom to front door.
Lounge/Diner 14'11" (4.55m) x 12'10" (3.91m)
Overlooking the lawned communal garden at entrance approach, a good size reception, feature electric fire with hearth, door leading to . . .
Kitchen 11'1" (3.38m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
Appointed along three sides in light panelled fronts beneath round nose worktop surface, inset stainless steel sink with side drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for slot-in cooker, matching range of eye level wall cupboards, window overlooking the communal gardens and entrance approach, additional pantry style storage cupboard with shelving, wall tiling to splashback areas, vinyl tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12'10" (3.91m) x 11'1" (3.38m) max
With aspect to rear, a good sized double bedroom, a range of fitted wardrobes to one side with hanging rail and shelving, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9'6" (2.9m) x 6'3" (1.9m)
Aspect to rear, with a range of built-in bookshelf storage, radiator.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with hand rails, wall mounted Mira chrome shower, obscure glass window to rear, full wall tiling, radiator.
Well-tended communal gardens comprising keyblock pathways with night lighting, lawns and shrubs, keyblock pathway leading to the rear courtyard and bin storage. Ample car parking for residents.
Viewers Material Information:
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
Tenure: Leasehold TBC (Vendors Solicitor to confirm)
Service Charge: Approximately £200 per month which covers the cost of window cleaning, water rates, building insurance, gas central heating service maintenance and plumbing and the facility of an off-site warden.
Clarendon, Cyncoed Avenue, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station0.9 miles
- Heath Low Level Station0.9 miles
- Llanishen Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Kelvin Francis Ltd are an independantly owned and operated firm of Chartered Surveyor estate agents with over 30 years experience as leaders in the Cardiff residential market.
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4865052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.