Midland Road, Luton
- Penthouse Apartment
- No Upper Chain
- Large Wraparound Balcony
- Lift Access
- Securely Gated Underground Parking
- Great Access to Luton Station
- Extremely Private
- Three Double Bedrooms
Midland Road, Luton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Station0.1 miles
- Luton Parkway Station1.1 miles
- Leagrave Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Penrose Estate Agents - Your Agent Of Choice
Our names are Richard, Ben and Adam and we founded Penrose Estate Agents in 2016. Between us, we hold over thirty years of industry experience helping thousands of people in and around Luton complete their home moves.
We offer sellers and landlords a unique full range of marketing options, from an online only service through to traditional, fully managed moves.
We understand that our customers have very diff
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10444299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.