Rainville Road, Fulham, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Brand new interior designed one bed riverside apartment
- Large open plan reception with fully equipped kitchen
- Bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Newly built warehouse style riverside development
- Excellent transport links
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Rainville Road, Fulham, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barons Court Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
M2 Property was established to meet the needs of property owners by providing a range of services to maximise the value of your property.
Our focus is on providing expertise and quality service to our clients. You won’t find an expensive M2 office on your local High Street – we cover most of London with experienced, locally based, property consultants supported by marketing and administration from our head office in South Kensington. We pass these cost savings on to our clients through
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2434649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.