Lincoln Way, Harlington, LU5
- Desirable commuter location
- Good school catchment area
- Recently fitted boiler
- Irish oak flooring
- Ample parking
- Brick built office/hobby room
- Four piece bathroom
- Useful utility room
URBAN & RURAL DISCLAIMER: These particulars are set out as a general outline in accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act (1991) only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Details are given without any responsibility, and any intending purchasers, lessees or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Gardens, roof terraces, balconies and communal gardens as well as tenure and lease details cannot have their accuracy guaranteed for intending purchasers. Lease details, service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Urban & Rural has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Purchase prices, rents or other prices quoted are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are exclusive of VAT. Intending purchasers and lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction relating to this property. We retain the copyright in all advertising material used to market this Property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lincoln Way, Harlington, LU5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlington Station0.4 miles
- Flitwick Station2.7 miles
- Leagrave Station4.4 miles
About the agent
The Barton-le-Clay office is owned and run by Director Mark Dumbrell, his estate agency experience and knowledge of the local area is extensive, you will receive excellent communication from start to finish whether selling your home or looking to buy..
Barton-le-Clay is a village and a civil parish located between Bedford and Luton, approximately 35 miles north of London, having been in existence since at least 1066 and is mentioned in the Domesday
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR190086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Barton-Le-Clay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.