Newgate, Kirby Cane, BUNGAY
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Field Views
- Workshop & Sun Room
This DETACHED Bungalow is located in the sought after location of Kirby Cane. The property benefits from two bedrooms, sun room, summer house, workshop, large gardens and field views.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.68m )
uPVC Construction, wooden floorboards.
French door to conservatory, radiator, loft hatch.
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, radiator.
Dining Room/ Bedroom 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
uPVC French doors to front aspect, open plan to hall, door to hall. (The wall could be re-instated to make it back into a bedroom).
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' max ( 5.46m x 3.96m max )
uPVC Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, feature fire place, wall lights, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 18' 10" max ( 3.00m max x 5.74m max )
uPVC Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, cooker point, stainless steel cookerhood, space for fridge, radiator, door to garden.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 6' 7" ( 1.73m x 2.01m )
A range of wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine/ dish washer, uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, work surfaces, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 13' ( 3.28m max x 3.96m )
uPVC Double glazed Bow window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.61m )
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower with shower cubicle, WC, Vanity basin with storage cupboard, radiator,
The front garden is mainly laid to shingle providing parking for several vehicles and access to the car port. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There are numerous planted beds and borders. There is a summer house, a shed and a greenhouse.
Timber Workshop 11' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.53m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Newgate, Kirby Cane, BUNGAY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.