Station Road, Marston Green, Birmingham
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF MARSTON GREEN VILLAGE
- OPPOSITE THE VILLAGE GREEN
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO THE LOCAL TRAIN STATION
- ON OFF DRIVEWAY & SPACE FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- SOUTH FACING FAMILY REAR GARDEN
- WALK THROUGH VIDEO AVAILABLE
Overview & Approach - Station Road is located in the heart of Marston Green Village and leads onto Elmdon Road and to the village memorial gardens which sit opposite this four bedroom detached property with large driveway and rear garden. The garden extends to the Marston Green Tennis club to the rear and ideally situated within walking distance to Village Shops and Train Station,. This extended property is suited to families and those keen to be within the catchment for good nearby schools and to be within easy reach of major transport links. The owners have a range of solar panels fitted to the roof space and benefit from a feed in tariff to subsidise the cost of the electricity useage at the property
Marston Green is a a sought-after district of North Solihull due to the local schools which have high Ofsted Ratings and the nearby train stations, which offer regular train journeys into Birmingham City Centre (9 minutes) and Birmingham International Train Station, Airport and the extremely popular Resorts World (5 minutes).
This property is accessed via the front driveway which allows parking for several vehicles and is approached via the front porch
Entrance Hallway - The spacious entrance hallway has ceiling light point and decorative coving, radiator point, solid wood flooring, a central heating radiator point and storage cupboard. Doors lead off to:
Dining Area - Accessed from the hallway this well proportioned dining room overlooks the rear of the of the property and has ceiling light point and coving, fire surround and wood floor covering. The dining room connects to the second reception room with double doors, the conservatory and opens into:
Lounge - Overlooking the front of the property with a feature arch window and with ceiling light point and coving a wood floor and feature fire surround
Kitchen - Accessed off the hallway with ceiling light point and tile flooring , the kitchen cabinets are matching base and wall units with display cabinets and storage shelving, with worksurface areas and a stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. A fitted electric hob and integrated oven along with space and fittings for other appliances
Conservatory - Accessed off the Kitchen and lounge the conservatory has a tiled floor, ceiling light and fan point and doors that lead out onto the good sized rear garden
Downstairs Shower & Utility Room - With window to the rear, WC, hand basin and Shower cubicle with electric shower and plumbing and fittings for a washing machine
Second Reception Room - This additional reception room is accessible from the dining room and has a ceiling light point point and coving, radiator point and parquet wood flooring.
Stairs & Landing - The stairs lead to the first floor with a window overlooking the side of the property, a ceiling light point and loft hatch access. Doors lead off into
Bedroom One - Overlooking the front of the property with two windows, a ceiling light point and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two - Overlooking the rear of the property with ceiling light point and radiator point
Bedroom Three - Overlooking the rear of the property with ceiling light point and radiator point
Bedroom Four - Overlooking the front of the property with ceiling light point and radiator point
Wet Room - Overlooking the rear of the property with wet room flooring, electric shower with vanity basin and WC
Rear Garden - The property has an extensive rear garden which extends to the Marston Green Tennis Club to the rear. With patio area, lawn and bedding areas and ornamental shrubs and trees
Storage/Workshop - Accessed from the garden, the property benefits from a storage / workshop area
Additional Information - The property is connected to the mains gas, water and electric and is being sold as a freehold property. The property is fitted with a range of solar panels which are owned outright and benefit from a feed in tariff
BrochuresBrochureStation Road, Marston Green, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Station Road, Marston Green, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham International Station1.5 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.8 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29957665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.