Crete Hall Road, Gravesend
- Exciting Opportunity
- New 4 Bedroom Town House in the New Cable Wharf Development
- Sale & Lease Back for a minimum of 1 Year
- Rental paid at a yield of 8% (annual) of purchase price, including insurance
- Full Fit out included FOC (1 x showhome, 1 marketing suite)
- Assistance to sell the property via the sales office (should the owner not wish to retain) at the
We expect this Development to be Huge Success - Cleverly designed around tree lined Streets and landscaped Gardens, The development amenities included commercial spaces, New Transport links and a Primary School, putting an new community right at your Door Step.
The Former Marketing Suite - The Property will be Decorated & Furnished to a High Standard, It will be Leased back for a minimum Period of 12 Months (possibly longer) at a rental Yield of 8% (annual) Including Insurance.
Crete Hall Road, Gravesend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gravesend Station0.8 miles
- Northfleet Station1.0 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Urban Estates pride itself on being different - we believe that our friendly, down to earth attitude towards our client's and our Hardworking, Knowledgeable Staff is what sets us apart and keeps our client's coming back to us year after year.
Urban Estates is an Independent local Estates agent with many years' experience in Gravesend and surrounding areas. Being completely independent enables us to offer a Taylor made package to suit all our clients' needs with a personal touch!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102884000492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Estates, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.