Greenwood Avenue, Blackpool, FY1
- Two Bedroom Double Fronted Semi Detached Bugnalow
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms & Two First Floor Rooms
- Bay Fronted Lounge. Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Enclosed & Well Maintained Front & Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking, Viewing Highly Recommended
HALL Doors to all ground floor rooms and fitted carpet.
LOUNGE 17' 7" x 11' 6" (5.37m x 3.51m) Double glazed leaded bay window to front, living flame gas fire with marble backdrop and hearth and wood surround.
KITCHEN DINER 19' 0" x 11' 5" (5.81m x 3.50m) Range of wall and base units with worktops to match, integral halogen hob, integral electric oven beneath and electric extractor fan above, 1.5 composite unit, splash back tiling, plumbing for washing machine, . Double glazed windows to side and rear. Door to side. Door into pantry and stairs to first floor.
BEDROOM ONE 6' 10" x 6' 0" (2.09m x 1.85m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes with over the head bridge.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 7' 11" (3.72m x 2.42m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and over the head bridge and radiator.
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 8" (2.09m x 1.75m) A three piece bathroom suite comprising; twin shower unit with mains shower above, cabinet wash hand basin and low flush WC. Opaque double glazed window to side, tiled walls
FIRST FLOOR LADING Doors to first floor rooms, fitted carpet and storage cupboard.
LOFT ROOM ONE 10' 7" x 10' 7" (3.25m x 3.25m) Double glazed Velux style skylight, fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes.
LOFT ROOM TWO 15' 4" x 7' 8" (4.68m x 2.34m) Double glazed Velux style skylight and fitted carpet.
GARDENS Low maintenance front garden with Indian paving giving off street parking along with decorative shaled areas and gated driveway. The rear garden is nicely enclosed and Sunny with flagged patio area and lawned area with timber store,
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Greenwood Avenue, Blackpool, FY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.8 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.4 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681003169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.