St. Leonards Place, York, YO1
- Fantastic city living in one of York's iconic buildings
- Well proportioned & flexible accommodation throughout
- Wonderful blend of period features with modern touches
- Gated parking area with two parking space
- Superb amenities on your doorstep
The ground floor includes a magnificent dining kitchen, with island unit, which flows into an elegant front sitting room with period detail throughout including ceiling mouldings and decorative fireplace. The ground floor also includes a separate cloakroom.
The beautiful proportions and high ceilings give a real sense of space and scale. A bespoke designed lightwell staircase with glazed ceiling leads to three double bedrooms, each with its own full bathroom. Walk-in dressing areas are provided to two of the bedrooms alongside a storage room.
There are two car parking spaces provided with this property in the car park with an electric gate controlled access, alongside a separate cycle storage.
The main façade windows benefit from acoustic glazing within restored window frames.
St Leonard’s Place is an iconic building situated within York’s cultural heart, being neighbours of the York Theatre Royal, York Art Gallery and York Explore.
The development is just steps away from the historic Minster and the vibrancy and vitality of the city centre, with its array of independent shops, national brands, restaurants, coffee shops and amenities.
The Museum Gardens lies immediately to the west of the crescent, set in the magnificent surroundings of the ruins of St Mary’s Abbey.
York’s mainline railway station offers regular services to major cities including Manchester, Edinburgh and London with some journeys taking less than 2 hours to Kings Cross.
Please note all distances are approximate.
Square Footage: 2,129 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 245 years remaining.
St. Leonards Place, York, YO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.4 miles
- Poppleton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YOS190078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.