Carriage Mews, Canterbury, CT2
- 3 bedroom family home close to Canterbury West station where the high speed service links you to London St Pancras in under an hour
- Quiet central location at the end of a cul-de-sac
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 single. En-suite shower room to main bedroom
- Low maintenance rear garden with single garage en-bloc
- Located within a mile of both the UKC and CCU campus & 0.2 miles from a Sainsbury's Local
- St Dunstan's has a cluster of small shops including a pharmacy, a butchers, a Sainsburys Local plus the famous Good Shed farmers market that is next to Canterbury West station
- Short distance from the city centre which boasts a large modern shopping centre & a range of vibrant pubs & restaurants
To check the Council Tax for this property, please refer to
Canterbury City Council - Canterbury City Council Kent County Council - Kent County Council
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Method of Sale
This property is Freehold and is offered for sale with vacant possession upon completion.
Carriage Mews is located off Kirbys Lane in the popular St Dunstan's area of Canterbury. It is ideally located for both UKC and CCU being a mile from either campus. There is a Sainsbury's Local 0.2 miles from the property ideal for topping up groceries. The city centre boasts a large modern shopping complex as well as an eclectic mix of independent shops in the King's Mile offering a unique shopping experience. There are various supermarkets to choose from and the main bus station for Canterbury is next to the shopping complex, with a frequent service to the University of Kent. Vibrant and welcoming pubs and restaurants are dotted in and around the city offering a variety of choice and adding to its unique identity. Canterbury West and East stations are only a short walk in either direction of the property and both have lines that have links to London stations.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Carriage Mews, Canterbury, CT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.1 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.6 miles
- Sturry Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Sandersons UK is an independent proprietor led Estate Agent that has traded for 25 years serving clients in the South East and London. We have always been proud of the quality of our service and have expanded largely through recommendation. Our approach is innovative and proactive and we are always seeking to evolve our service to meet and exceed the latest standards of best practice.
Some of the features of our service include:
- No fixed term cont
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 80257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.