Clabon Mews, London, SW1X
- Very light corner mews house
- Five double bedrooms (two en-suite)
- Fabulous open plan living space on the 1st floor
- The benefit of no basement
- Large garage (held on separate lease expiring March 2996)
- Excellent location in prime Knightsbridge
- EPC Rating = E
The house, as well as being larger than average, benefits from a corner position and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms and generous open plan style living/entertaining space. Further features include a very large integral garage which can fit a Rolls Royce.
Clabon Mews is ideally located next to Cadogan Square, within 0.4 miles of Sloane Square and Sloane Street in prime Knightsbridge.
The local area has a number of sought-after boutique shops, restaurants and amenities to enjoy, including Harrods, Peter Jones and The Ivy Chelsea Garden.
Square Footage: 2,750 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Clabon Mews, London, SW1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.3 miles
- Knightsbridge Station0.4 miles
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI172579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sloane Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.