Raynsford Road, Great Whelnetham
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Family room with french doors to terrace
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom
- Newly built timber decking
- Front and rear gardens, garage and parking
- Popular village south of Bury St Edmunds
Understood to have been built approximately fifty years ago and recently the subject of considerable improvements for the current owners, the light and airy accommodation currently in brief comprises; entrance door opening to Entrance Hall: with stairs off to first floor and door to Sitting Room: a spacious reception with fireplace and large window overlooking front gardens and open to Dining Room: an ideal area for entertaining with opening to Family Room: situated within the recent rear extension with French doors opening to the newly created timber and composite decking. Kitchen: recently re-fitted with a smart modern style kitchen providing plenty of drawer and cupboard space, further enhanced by built in appliances and door to garden. Under stairs cupboard and door to Cloakroom: with WC and wash basin.
On the first floor is a landing, with airing cupboard, three bedrooms, with cupboards and a bathroom with further eaves storage cupboard completes the accommodation.
Outside - To the front is a generous garden mostly laid to lawn and to the rear an enclosed garden with newly built timber and composite decking creating an ideal area for outdoor entertaining. Gated access leads to a single garage and parking space.
Directions - From Bury St Edmunds proceed south on the A134 towards Sudbury. As you proceed towards Sicklesmere you pass the Rushbrooke Arms public house, continue on the road and then after approximately 300 hundred yards turn right into Stanningfield Road with Raynsford Road found after a short distance on the left hand side. Follow the road round to the right and number 71 will be found a short distance further on the left hand side.
Location - The popular village of Great Whelnetham is situated approximately 3 miles to the south of Bury St Edmunds (and all the excellent facilities which it has to offer) and abutting the village of Sicklesmere with its shop and post office and public house. Great Whelnetham offers a primary school, village hall and a local bus service. There is convenient access to the A134 linking to Sudbury and to Bury St Edmunds and to the A14 Dual Carriageway linking to Newmarket and Cambridge.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage. Oil fired radiator central heating. Council tax band B.
BrochuresRaynsford Road, Great Whelnetham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Raynsford Road, Great Whelnetham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury St. Edmunds Station3.6 miles
- Thurston Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29981803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheridans, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.