West Drive, Sonning, Reading
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GOOD SIZE DINING ROOM
- DUAL ASPECT LIVING ROOM
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- NEW MEGA FLOW WATER SYSTEM
- MODERN AND BRIGHT
- VIEWS TO THE BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS
- PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- LOCK UP STORAGE AREA
The property is approached through electric gates with an allocation of two parking spaces and more than enough visitor spaces. The apartment is on the first floor of the first building, with fabulous views from the kitchen and living room of the well kept grounds.
Accommodation comprises of a modern kitchen with plenty of eye and base level units, double oven with electric hob and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, american style fridge/freezer and integrated washing machine. Dining room is off the kitchen with storage cupboards and looking onto the grounds, large living room with dual aspect windows. Master bedroom with double fitted wardrobes and a newly refurbished en-suite walk in shower room and a further double bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
The property further benefits with lift access, UPVC double glazed windows, underfloor heating throughout, ample storage and a new mega flow system.
Located within 2.5 miles from Twyford and 3.5 miles from Reading Town Centre both with mainline stations serving London Paddington and soon to be on the Elizabeth Line accessing the City of London and Canary Wharf.
EPC Rating C
BrochuresBrochureWest Drive, Sonning, Reading
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West Drive, Sonning, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earley Station1.8 miles
- Twyford Station1.9 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Wentworth Estate Agents are an independently owned company established in the year 2000, with founder Adrian Laflin taking an active role in the day to day running of the company and is passionate when it comes to the sale or letting of properties in your area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29982251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WentWorth Estate Agents, Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.