Sir Johns Road, Selly Park, Birmingham, B29
- Period Four Bedroomed Family Home
- Well Situated in this popular tree lined road
- Spacious Through Reception Rooms
- Superb Fully Fitted and Extended Dining Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Bedroom Four with En-Suite Shower Room to the Second Floor
- Well Located for Access to the City Centre
- Close to Cannon Hill Park
Selly Park provides good access to surrounding areas and is well located for access to the Queen Elizabeth, The Priory and the Dental Hospitals, Cadburys at Bournville and the University of Birmingham.
Commuting train links into Birmingham City Centre can be found at Selly Oak & Bournville stations, and there are regular bus routes along the Pershore Road.
Ths property is well located close to Cannon Hill Park and access to the Rea Valley national cycle route, which meanders its way along the River Rea into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre, can be found across the Pershore Road.
*Period Four Bedroomed Family Home
*Well Situated in this popular tree lined road
*Spacious Through Reception Rooms
*Superb Fully Fitted Dining Kitchen
*Ground Floor WC
*Three First Floor Bedrooms
*Modern Family Bathroom
*Bedroom Four with En-Suite Shower Room to the Second Floor
*Well Located for Access to the City Centre
*Close to Cannon Hill Park
*Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating (boiler located in the kitchen) and a combination of Timber Framed Double Glazed, UPVC Double Glazed and Original Single Glazed Windows.
Conservation Area - the property falls withing the Selly Park Avenues Conservation Area, full details of which can be found on the following website:
Through Reception Rooms
8.66m into bay x 3.33m (max) 3.15m (min)
5.9m x 2.5m (19' 4" x 8' 2")
Ground Floor WC
4.17m x 3.76m (13' 8" x 12' 4")
2.46m x 4.01m (8' 1" x 13' 2")
2.54m x 3.12m (8' 4" x 10' 3")
1.57m x 2.57m (5' 2" x 8' 5")
3.3m (max) 2.77m (min) x 6.2m to purlin
En-Suite Shower Room
1.32m x 2.18m (4' 4" x 7' 2")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sir Johns Road, Selly Park, Birmingham, B29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University Station1.1 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.1 miles
- Five Ways Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL200184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.