Colliford Court, Farnsworth Drive, Edgware
- Private Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Open-Plan Living Area
- Short Walk To Stanmore Station (Jubilee Line) and Edgware Station (Northern Line)
- NHBC Warranty
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Long Lease - 992 Years Approx.
This ground floor apartment briefly comprises two bedrooms, a modern and fully integrated kitchen with open-plan living leading to a private garden and good-sized family bathroom. Further benefits include allocated parking as well as being within a 10 minute walk to Stanmore Station (Jubilee Line). The property is only 4 years old and therefore still covered by NHBC.
An ideal property for first time buyers or investment, call now to view.
Colliford Court, HA8
Entrance hall: High quality amtico flooring. Large cupboard housing water tank and plumbing for washer/dryer (appliance included).
Reception room: A bright / spacious room with amtico flooring, large double glazed windows, ceiling spotlights. Patio doors leading to private garden. Satellite, TV and radio points.
Kitchen: A range of high gloss wall and base units, integrated electric oven with integrated microwave above, 4 electric ring hob, 1 and a half bowl stainless sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher.
Bedroom 1: Good sized bedroom with large windows and ceiling spotlights. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: Good sized bedroom with large windows and ceiling spotlights. Fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: A modern bathroom with Amarri mirrored Vanity unit, hidden cistern WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, wooden panelled bathtub with mixer taps, fitted shower attachments and glass screen. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring. Heated towel rail.
Garden: Private rear garden with tiled patio area leading onto lawn. Shed at the rear.
Leasehold - 999 year lease from 2013
Ground rent - approx £450 per annum
Service charge - approx £1566 per annum
Colliford Court, Farnsworth Drive, Edgware
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.6 miles
- Edgware Station0.7 miles
- Canons Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The Property Shop is an estate agent that provides solutions for Selling, Renting, Property Management and Sourcing. We offer the best of residential sales and rental properties in north London areas. Our services include: property maintenance, energy performance certificate, financial services and Solicitors.
Our business has built a first class reputation founded in providing the very highest levels of customer service through our friendly, personal and expert service. Our founder bri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TPR1001140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.