Cheetham Hill Road, Dukinfield
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BAY FRONTED
- SEMI DETACHED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- OPEN ASPECT TO REAR
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
18' 2'' x 12' 8'' (5.53m x 3.86m)
Bay fronted uPVC double glazed window, radiator, electric points, integrated living flame gas fire into chimney breast, opening to:
12' 3'' x 18' 2'' (3.73m x 5.53m)
Dining area, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted flooring, electric points, opening to kitchen area:
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with matching roll top work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for 'American style' Fridge/freezer, integrated double oven/grill, integrated five ring gas hob with canopy style extractor over, one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over, spot lighting to ceiling:
11' 4'' x 13' 9'' (3.45m x 4.19m)
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, electric points, radiator, fitted wardrobes:
13' 1'' x 12' 4'' (3.98m x 3.76m)
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, electric points, radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes:
8' 9'' x 7' 0'' (2.66m x 2.13m)
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, electric points, radiator, carpeted:
Obscure uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled bathroom, Whirlpool bath with mains pressure shower over, low level W.C, wall mounted pedestal hand wash basin, radiator:
To the front of the property lies a well presented stone feature drive with ample off road parking for several cars.
To the rear lies a landscaped garden which benefits from a modern patio area, artificial lawn with feature risen decking:
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cheetham Hill Road, Dukinfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Flowery Field Station0.4 miles
- Hyde North Station0.5 miles
- Newton for Hyde Station0.8 miles
About the agent
99.6% of Original Asking Price Achieved on Agreed Sales. We Value Accurately & Get The Best Deal For You.
* Award winning agent for customer service
* Your property will appear on 19 property portals, including Rightmove and Zoopla
* We provide the services of a traditional estate agent, but charge lower fees that compete with online agents.
* Our Tameside Hub provides you with personal service and local know
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10464372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser St. James, Tameside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.