Burbage Road Dulwich Village SE21 7AF
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Breakfast room
- Open plan kitchen
- Utility room
- Off street parking
- Large south west facing garden
The house has well proportioned rooms, excellent storage throughout and large windows allowing good natural light. An overall gross internal area of approximately 2,473 sq ft (229.8 sq m). Thoughtfully planned, the house offers excellent entertainment space on the ground floor comprising of a Front Reception room with bay window and fireplace; a Dining Room opening onto a charming enclosed courtyard; a large Drawing Room opening onto the large south west facing garden. The garden is 98`5 x 42`0 (30m x 12.80m), attractively landscaped and well stocked and overlooks the sports fields at the rear. The kitchen already has consent for a small extension and there is a separate breakfast room. Additionally, there is a utility room/laundry room off the breakfast room which leads to the garage. On entering the house from the front there is a cloakroom/WC. On the first floor, there are five bedrooms, one of which is fitted out as a study, including a master bedroom with en suite bathroom. There is also an extra family bathroom on the same floor.
The front garden provides off street parking and also gives access to the garage.
The nearest station is North Dulwich (direct to London Bridge and two stops to Peckham Rye for the Overground and Docklands). Herne Hill station is also close by with direct services to Victoria, Blackfriars and St Pancras.
EPC Rating (E)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Burbage Road Dulwich Village SE21 7AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.4 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.5 miles
- Herne Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Now over 150 years old, Harvey & Wheeler specialise in properties located in Dulwich and the surrounding area.
Homes available in this highly desirable residential area range from some of the finest large properties to be found anywhere in London, to attractive but affordable houses and flats within easy reach of parks, restaurants and shops.
Harvey & Wheeler have a dedicated staff dealing with all aspects of residential sales, letting and management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 202_HWHE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey & Wheeler, Dulwich & Herne Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.