Braintree Road, Gosfield, Halstead
- Detached Bungalow
- Generous Plot
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions and Conservatory
- Much Requested Village
- Off Road Parking and Garage
We are delighted to offer for sale this Detached Bungalow sitting on a generous plot. Offering Two Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory and Utility Room. The property is in need of some modernisation, however is of good proportions throughout. Viewing is Recommended!!
Gosfield is a popular village situated between Sible Hedingham and Braintree. The village is home to the highly sought after St Margaret's Private School and there are state secondary schools in the nearby town of Halstead and the village of Sible Hedingham. Gosfield has a well used public house, a convenience store, golf course and lake. Mainline railway services to London Liverpool Street are available from the nearby town of Braintree and Stansted airport is a 25 minute drive, with good links to the A12 and A120
Door to front aspect. Radiator. Access to roof space.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Double doors leading to:-
Conservatory 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect. Sliding doors to rear aspect.
Kitchen/diner 20' 7" x 11' 5" ( 6.27m x 3.48m )
Window to rear aspect. Radiator, Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Hob and extractor hood overhead. Breakfast bar.
Utility Room 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
Window to rear aspect. Fitted wall and base units over areas of work surfaces. Butler sink unit with cupboard under. Plumbing for washing machine. Water softener. Large cupboard which houses the recently installed combi boiler.
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and a large single walk-in shower cubicle with glass screen.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' max ( 3.35m x 3.35m max )
Window to front aspect. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Window to front aspect. Range of fitted cupboards.
Outside Of The Property
Concrete driveway and hard standing providing parking for four to five vehicles and give access to a garage. Side access to leads to rear garden. Predominantly laid to lawn with shrubs to border. Patio area. Fish pond. Concrete paneled workshop.
Up and over door. Door to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Braintree Road, Gosfield, Halstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station3.9 miles
- Braintree Freeport Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halstead William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halstead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.