Cranbrook Road, Ilford, IG1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Condition
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Station
Boasting being directly opposite Ilford Train Station and next to Ilford Exchange Shopping Centre the flat has been refurbished to the highest of standards and benefits integrated appliances including dishwasher a huge open plan kitchen / lounge, separate luxury fitted bathroom suite with shower. private bike store.
Cranbrook Road, Ilford, IG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilford Station0.1 miles
- Gants Hill Station1.2 miles
- Manor Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Here at Holdens we are proud of the fact that most of our business comes from recommendations and referrals from satisfied Customers. We are a Multi Award Winning Estate Agent who are committed to providing our clients with the best possible service every day. We have just been awarded Best letting Agent in Ilford for the second year running and this adds to the numerous awards we have won over the years. We strive to change the image of Estate Agents and this can be seen in the hundreds of i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holdens Property Services, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.