Baglan Street, Treherbert, Treorchy
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Lovely views to front
- Great Location
- Front and Rear Garden
- Three bedrooms
A three bedroom end of terrace property located in Treherbert with Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn spacious outbuilding and rear lane acces. Close to Welsh & English primary Schools as well as Treorchy Comp. The property is close to transport links, shops, library & doctors surgery.
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this stone built three bedroom end-terrace property situated in Treherbert. The property is in close proximity to local train station and Tonypandy high street is a short drive away. The property is an ideal first time buy or for someone looking for a their next investment property.
The property has beautiful views to the front and is located on a quiet street. Internally the property comprises of entrance hallway, good size lounge and Kitchen. .To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn spacious outbuilding and rear lane access.
Give us a call today.
Double glazed door to front, two obscure double glazed windows to front, two obscure double glazed windows to side, door to:
Panelling on walls, door to:
Radiator, panelling on walls, door to:
Lounge 15' Max x 11' 4" ( 4.57m Max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace with feature tiled surround, double radiator,
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Base Units with tiled splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer, extractor hood, Storage cupboard, textured ceiling, sliding door to:
Utility Area 9' 1" x 4' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.32m )
Base units, double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, sliding door, double glazed door to rear, door to:
Three piece coloured suite with deep panelled bath, wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, obscure single glazed window to rear.
Storeroom 7' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.77m )
Single glazed window and door to side.
Skylight window. Access to all bedrooms.
Bedroom One 8' 3" x 15' 8" ( 2.51m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 6' 7" Max x 9' 1" ( 2.01m Max x 2.77m )
Single glazed window to rear, Storage cupboard, radiator, access to loft area,
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Single glazed window to side, boiler cupboard, housing wall mounted combination boiler, radiator.
Council Tax Band - A
Welsh Primary School - YGG Ynyswen
English Primary School - Penyrenglyn Community Primary
Welsh Secondary School - YG Cwm Rhondda
English Secondary School - Treorchy
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Baglan Street, Treherbert, Treorchy
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ynyswen Station0.2 miles
- Treherbert Station0.6 miles
- Treorchy Station1.1 miles
About the agent
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge number
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD303816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.